Daylesford Holiday Park is a pet friendly holiday park and allow pets on powered, unpowered sites and in our Pet-Friendly Studio Cabin – ‘The Bark Royal’ where your pet can sleep inside the cabin with you and has its own yard.
Bring along your pooch for a well-earned break, take a stroll to Lake Daylesford for a swim or a walk or let them enjoy the off leash area just across the road from our park!! It truly is your fury friends best country escape.
Park Management has developed the following rules with pet owners to ensure the safety and comfort of all Park guests (including your pet).
- Minimum of two pets per site, all dogs are permitted by management discretion.
- Pets must be kept on leads that are secured or held at all times.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not allowed in cabins or on-site vans.
- Droppings must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY, tied up in a plastic bag and placed in a bin.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum and pets MUST be kept quiet at night and early morning.
- Pets are not to be left in the park without their owners (tied up or otherwise).
- STRICTLY no pets allowed in the Amenities Block AT ANY TIME – Guide Dogs accepted of course.
- Cats are to be secured in your van or tent by dusk and must have a bell on their collar.
- Pet owners agree to accept full liability for any personal injury or damages caused by their pet (directly or indirectly) whilst in the confines of Daylesford Holiday Park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pet or pets’ activities and actions. All visitors staying with pets will abide by these conditions at all times whilst in the Park. Management reserves the right to terminate your stay in the event of failure to comply (no refunds).